Saturday, August 22, 2009

Alone

My truck buggied up the mountain, The person i was following had cut me off on the road that they were supposed to merge into my lane not the other way around. i tore up the mountain and as they dropped down the other side i turned and pulled into a dirt parking lot on top. i turned my truck off and sat on the tailgate. the crickets were chirping and i hear low owling down the valley, though im not sure it was a coyote or just some night bird. I had spent a few days running around with my friends and it was good to be alone. We had went had travelled about 4 hours away from home expecting to sleep on the beach or in my truck down at the ocean but we were sadly mistaken. And after being at the beach for no more than 2 or 3 hours i started the 4 hour drive back home. i sat on the mountain and breathed deep of the woods. i started the truck back up and the dual exhaust roared and i was back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment